View our current vacancies
Are you an experienced and capable junior chef or kitchen hand?
Do you enjoy the hustle and bustle of a busy kitchen?
Are you looking to advance your culinary career?
We are looking for an all-rounder who can put a hand to a number of jobs.
Duties will include: assisting chef with catering for events, weddings and guest cuisine; setting up and cooking breakfast; general kitchen duties; assisting in other areas where required.
Closing Date for applications: 16 August 2019
Ideal Start Date: beginning of October 2019.
Do you have a passion for hospitality?
Are you an all-rounder who has an eye for detail and truly enjoys maintaining a high standard of cleaning and housekeeping?
Do you enjoy being part of the hustle and bustle of weddings and special events?
Your duties will include inside and exterior cleaning; set up and provisioning of the accommodations; assistance in the kitchen or front of house for weddings and events; ironing and laundry management; assisting in other areas where required.
Closing Date for applications: 31 August 2019
Ideal Start Date: Mid-November 2019.
1. Provide a detailed CV and covering letter as well as written references and certificates evidencing relevant work experience and qualifications. Ideally you will have recent references within New Zealand.
2. Confirm their immigration status as a NZ resident, NZ citizen or work visa holder.
3. Have a New Zealand Drivers licence;
4. Be healthy, fit and strong;
5. Have a positive attitude, good communication skills, a willingness to learn and be able to self-manage;
6. Know how to deliver a high level of customer service;
7. Have excellent presentation and grooming standards.