Updated 27 /11/2021
COVID 19 PROTECTION FRAMEWORK – from 3 December 2021:
Our team is now fully vaccinated and will be following the Government mandates regarding vaccination to ensure that you have a safe stay at the Retreat.
The Retreat has undertaken risk assessment in relation to the risk of spread of COVID-19 to Retreat guests and our staff, and are following all government guidelines and mandates for limiting the vaccine spread. Our staff are fully vaccinated and to protect the health and safety of our guests and staff, all guests of the Retreat will need to be fully vaccinated or have an approved vaccine waiver to stay at the Retreat.
- Please ensure that you have been fully vaccinated against covid-19 prior to your arrival at the Retreat and have your Vaccine Pass QR code available for scanning.
- If you feel unwell during your stay or have any concerns, please talk to us and we will do our best to manage these.
- At check in, each guest in your group will be asked to provide their vaccine pass which we will scan. You will also be asked to scan in using the COVID tracer app.
- When you are connecting with staff or other guests, we encourage masks to be worn, that you practice good hygiene (hand washing, coughing into elbow) and maintain 1 meter distance.
- We have provided hand sanitiser in your villas and public areas, and we request that you use this where appropriate.
COVID 19 HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES AT THE RETREAT
The Retreat offers accommodation in three self-contained private villas, which enables us to provide a welcoming and comfortable stay in a healthy and secure environment.
We recognise the added concern around travel during the COVID-19 pandemic. To ensure your health and safety, the Retreat has adopted the practice guidelines set by the NZ Ministry of Health to manage and minimise the risk of virus spread. We are an approved COVID Clean business as assessed by Qulamark New Zealand. The latest guidance from the Ministry can be viewed here: https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-information-specific-audiences/guidelines-businesses-and-services
Our commitment to the management and minimisation of COVID-19:
- Our villas and public spaces are carefully sanitised between guest stays and events at the Retreat.
- We provide staff and guests with information on how to observe good hygiene practises.
- We follow protocols defined at each COVID-19 alert level and we request guests and visitors to the Retreat also do this. (e.g. social distancing, mask wearing or reporting illness)
- COVID-19 awareness messages are visible throughout the Retreat including the Retreat’s COVID-19 QR code for scanning and reporting in the tracer app.
- We support guest and visitors to the Retreat to manage their own safety by providing sanitiser in the villas and public spaces and encouraging the use of the COVID-19 tracer app by scanning our QR code.
We will manage any suspected or confirmed COVID-19 cases in line with recommendations from the NZ Ministry of Health including:
Guidance on cleaning: https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus/covid-19-information-specific-audiences/covid-19-general-cleaning-and-disinfection-advice/cleaning-following-confirmed-or-probable-case-covid-19
Contacting the Healthline team (for free) on 0800 358 5453 or +64 9 358 5453 for international SIMS.
To manage risk and prevent contamination of food, the Retreat has a current Food Control Plan audited by the Mackenzie District Council.
Our standard practices are reviewed and discussed with our team when there is a change to guidance, regulations or alert level and briefings and written instructions are provided for employees that include protective measures against the virus and how to minimise its spread.